I grew up in a house full of music and art. At the age of eleven, my mother gifted me my first film camera and I’ve been photographing ever since. As an adventure seeker, I’m always on the lookout for moments to keep, people to learn from and diverse experiences.
I’ve fallen in love with sharing cups of coffee between love stories, laughing with genuine people and all the little things that happen capturing happy-go-lucky lovers worldwide.
I passionately believe that every moment is irreplaceable and creates who we are. The relationships we build, the valuable bonds created each instant, are what makes us grow. After all, aren’t special memories what life is about in the end? If this sounds true to you, I would love to tell your story!
Write or call, let’s talk about how you will say I do.
• Member of Professional Photographers of America, 2013-2017
• Member of Wedding & Portrait Photographers International
• Weddingwire Couple’s Choice Awards
• Photography exhibit New York Art Space, 2013
• Photography exhibit UPRRP, 2011-2012
• National Association of Hispanic Journalists Award 2009 & 2010
Meet Kairi. She’s always lounging while I edit photos (and sometimes likes to videobomb during Facetime with brides).
Hiking is one of my top hobbies. I enjoy the sense of freedom while being alone with nature, a big source of inspiration for my work.
Yay for epic food and coffee! I’m a vegetarian foodie. Trying different dishes, especially when traveling, is one of my favorite things to do.