Growing up with an artisan and a musician, the arts always captivated me. At the age of eleven, my worldview drastically changed. My mother gifted me my first film camera and it was then I found my biggest joy: photographing people.
I passionately believe that every moment is irreplaceable and creates who we are. The relationships we build, the valuable bonds created each instant, are what make us grow. After all, aren’t special memories what life is genuinely about in the end? If this sounds true to you – I would love to tell your story!
Once-in-a-lifetime experiences are meant to be lived fully and wholeheartedly. As your photographer, I want you to enjoy your wedding day as I eternalize each fleeting look, your spontaneous kisses, laughter and tears. My purpose is to capture the essence of the moment in it’s most beautiful light.
Write or call, let’s talk about how you will say I do.
• Member of Professional Photographers of America, 2013-2017
• Member of Wedding & Portrait Photographers International
• Weddingwire Couple’s Choice Awards
• Photography exhibit New York Art Space, 2013
• Photography exhibit UPRRP, 2011-2012
• National Association of Hispanic Journalists Award 2009 & 2010